Senior HR Generalist with Payroll Speciality
Global Healthcare Company
Great Career Path
About Our Client
An international healthcare company, originally started in Europe. The company operates globally around the world in more than 100 countries as one of leading healthcare organization. The business covers Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals.
- leading HR team and implementing HR program to meet company standard and operating legal standard by supporting local HRM.
- Implementing and supporting human resources processes, including Administration, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and etc.
- Responsible for employee's social insurance for new employee and cooperating with payroll vendor.
- Coordinating and executing employee's orientation and development and training. e.g. Conducting C&B orientation for new hires and etc.
- Managing and controlling budget and payment including submitting VMO.
- Managing Security System Registration and conducting drill for employees.
- Oversee processes of labour law.
- Managing and performing daily payroll operation and payroll vendors.
- Executing and taking care of payroll for employees, including proper tax and social insurance.
- Managing and ensuring work flow of payroll transactions
- Processing correct calculation and compliance and performing compliance for unclaimed property payroll checks.
- Responsible for tracking payroll record and submitting annual reports to National Tax Agency.
- Delivering effective information about health & safety working life to committee members.
- Maintaining good relationship with committee members, managers and industrial doctor.
- Planning and facilitating monthly health committee meeting.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- Must be a certified as "Health Controller".
- At least 5 years of experience in HR generalist. Payroll specialist is desirable.
- Good knowledge of social and labour insurance and payroll taxation.
- Good mathematics skill and computer skills.
- Excellence communication in English, required at least TOEIC score of 750.
- Comfortable with hand-on works, Good organization skill and time management skill.
- Good leadership skill, be able to lead and motivate other people.
What's on Offer
Great career path with international experiences and Great opportunity to manage the team and implement projects for the future of business.