- Working with stable MNC company
- Future advancement with the Company
About Our Client
Global leading MNC in the manufacturing industry, presence operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Prepare monthly analysis report including balance sheet, P&L, F4 reports and other operation reports
- Prepare and analyze quarterly forecast and ensure timely submit the forecast to Regional reporting team
- Prepare and analyze the annual budget
- Prepare and analyze the operation reports - variances analysis
- Conduct and lead full year physical inventory counts and ensure the variance will be timely adjusted.
- Set up the standard costing and timely update the standard cost changes as required
- Lead team to conduct monthly physical inventory counts
- Ensure that all internal controls are in-in placed and lead the team to conduct internal self-control assessment in costing and reporting areas
- Ensure accuracy and timely submit the monthly report to Regional reporting team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or related fields.
- 2-3 years in senior managerial accounting role
- Knowledge of ERP, Hyperion, or other Accounting Applications
- Good command of both Thai and English.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package and benefits
Quote job ref
+66 2 012 5088