- Stable company
- Work closely to local management
About Our Client
Our client is a company who lead their business without competitors with innovative solutions provider and maintenance services. Now they are expanding to overseas and having overseas investors to run global business.
- Prepare standard cost calculation and provide detailed analysis.
- Manage cost and inventory for month end closing.
- Sales and cost reconciliation.
- Prepare costing and inventory analysis report.
- Control and manage inventory physical count.
- Initiate cost reduction strategy.
- Other ad-hoc assignment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting.
- Experience in cost accounting and analytical skill.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
- Good command of English and verbal/written communication skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used such as handling forward contracts, dealing with bank with maximize the benefits and financial planning.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
What's on Offer
- Group health insurance
- Variable bonus