- 5 years of Contract Management experience
- Background from Construction industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading EPC company specializing in the bulk storage terminal projects for the oil & gas and petrochemical industries in both local and regional markets.
Main Job Scope and Purpose
* Communicate, collaborate in Project meetings to provide contractual advice and represent company externally whenever necessary.
* Review, develop, and implement contract administration procedures, systems, and policies in consultation with Management.
* Advise and assist the Management and the Project in any and all commercial and contractual matters.
* Develop and Implement procedures related to procurement and contracts in compliance with company policy.
* Monitor compliance of company employees in relation to contracts through established procedures.
* To provide advise and support for overall contract matters.
* Produce and maintain internal guidance documents and training on contract management.
* Provide the necessary guidance to members of the contracts team on contractual and commercial issues.Key Accountabilities: Contract Management
* Prepare tender lookout list of draft contracts and provide proposed actions or recommendations.
* Address all queries with regards to tenders.
* Review and comment on tender analysis prepared by project stakeholders before it is presented to the Client.Main Contracts
* Provide contractual advise or interpretation when required
* Assist Project Manager in mitigating and performing risk assessment in contracts
* Provide assistance to Project Management Team in analysing Extension of Time
* Ensure proper project close out and any contract related requirement
* To provide guidance in decision-making on commercial terms and processesSubcontracts and PO T&Cs
* Oversee Subcontracts and Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
* Provide Assistance to Subcontract Matters from start to completion
* Communicate with internal disciplines and negotiate to Vendor for any Procurement matters related to terms and conditions
* Communicate with internal disciplines and negotiate to Subcontractor/Service Providers for any Subcontract matters
* Attend Commercial clarification with Vendor/Subcontractors/Service Providers
* Contractual advise and defend against Vendor/Service Provider/Subcontractor's claim
* Provide assistance to Project Management Team in analysing Subcontract Extension of Time or Variations
* Oversee all Subcontracts from Selection to Close-outDisputes
* Identify possible areas of dispute amongst the Consultant(s), Contractor(s) as well as Client(s) and take the necessary proactive measures.
* Manage disputes and provide resolution
* Review/draft letters and documents for and from third parties/internal disciplines and assist to propose solution
* Contractual advise and defend against any invalid claim to companyCompliance
* Ensure commercial Claims/Variations/Documentations are in compliance with Contract and Procurement procedures
* Ensure contract related procedures are complied
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related subjects.
* At least 5-7 years of experience in Contract Management within Construction and related industries.
* Able to base in Rayong
* Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong communication skills; able to influence and get results
* Perform well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Good level of English language
What's on Offer
* Base Salary
* Leading Organisation