- Fast-paced, multinational environment
- Career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational food and agriculture company with a diverse product portfolio which provides their products to the world.
- Conduct or oversee fundamental and quantitative analysis of Grain and Oilseed and provide key insights and direction.
- Predict the size of the crops which is a key input into the supply and trade forecasts. Make sure the analysis is done in a timely and commercially viable manner.
- Conduct analysis requiring a deep understanding of the commodities or markets.
- Conduct most complex market or crop research using traditional and nontraditional data sources.
- Forecast Supply and Demand on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis for all major crops, including but not limited to soybeans, corn, and wheat
- Monitor market conditions, trends and competitors marketing strategies, pricing, sales and methods of operation.
- Manage and coordinate the regional tracking and analysis and cross border shipments.
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or other related disciplines
- 5 years of related work experience
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
- Flexibility to travel overseas (15%)
What's on Offer
- Long-term career growth opportunities in a quickly growing
- Global organisation
- Excellent compensation and benefits scheme