Senior Buyer - Global Electronics company
Excellent International Career Exposure
Multinational company, dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Highly specialised in both online and offline data storage service solutions. This is the global leading company whom offer wide range portfolios of products in data storage technology. Almost 5 decades that the company has been established with more than 60,000 employees around the world.They can offer the stability, international and diversity working environment.
- Handle procurement activities that align to company's strategy and plan
- Planning, Forecasting and monitoring purchasing as per assigned budget.
- Coordinate with cross team to ensure adequate and optimal supply capacity as per requirements
- Manage and able to coach all the subcontractors in order to meet the material commitment
- Closely work with engineering team on the new products qualification
- Monitor daily/weekly loading plan to ensure the right inventory level and coordinate with subcontractors if needed.
- Assisting and facilitating the prompt disposition of materials from assigned commodities.
- Prepare daily/weekly reports for related stakeholders on status of procurement activities and inventory control
- Able to provide the forecast of inbound inventory for financial planning
- Perform any other adhoc duties / assignment designated by superior.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (any field)
- A minimum of 2 years experiences in procurement or related field in Electronic/EMS Company
- A minimum of 7-10 years experiences in related working experience in Purchasing/Material planning
- Strong data and numeric management background
- Fluency in Ms. Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good command of English (Both written and verbal)
- Efficient in communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work under Pressure.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Shuttle bus from Bangkok
- Opportunity to grow and develop into senior positions moving forward