- Sell the most advanced range of digital workflow on the market
- Sell large complex solutions to FSI and Enterprise customers
About Our Client
Our client is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. They offer a cloud-based platform that would enable regular people to route work effectively through the enterprise. They deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity They believe in the power of technology to reduce the complexity in our jobs and make work, work better for people. They transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows. Employees and customers get what they need, when they need it-fast, simple, easy.
You will achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
* Develop a sales strategy in the territory with a target account prospect list, and a regional sales plan
* Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
* Tailoring the value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
* Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
* Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
* Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
* Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT road map to drive the solution within individual organisations and the marketplace
* Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers
The Successful Applicant
You will have relevant experience in:
* More than 10 years of Sales Experience to either Enterprise or Banks and Financial Services Institutions
* New business sales focus
* Strong business acumen, having demonstrated supporting customers with their digital transformation initiatives
* Was accountable and led large Customers/Accounts in an Individual Contributor Capacity | complex multiyear, multi-million dollar customer engagements
* Has demonstrated experience in building executive level relationship and maintaining them over an extended time, more than 5 years.
* Has demonstrated a deep insight into their customers situation and business priorities, articulating business case and ROI
* Enterprise Software Solutions and Cloud Background.
* Highly motivated Self-Starter and Team Player.
* Ability to work with Virtual Teams.
What's on Offer