- Selling IT solutions
- Strong MarTech Background
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in outcome-based marketing, with the goal of providing a marketing platform for personalising consumer journeys with performance transparency. Our client's software specialises in helping various customers manage their database through; driving loyalty programs and pushing regular insights to keep target consumers engaged with the brand.
- Drive revenue growth by; using general business acumen to recognise business needs and identify how IT solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
- Build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organisation including marketing, media decision making.
- Prepare internal resources for the preparation and pitch of objective based solutions for clients.
- Create and deliver customised sales opportunities that address the client's compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Maintain, and form, relationships with key marketing and media decision makers within client organisations, while understanding the industry.
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client's key decision makers.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of professional digital sales and marketing business experience.
- Excelled in a target driven sales position and able to provide consultative sales through solution selling.
- Ability to assess client objectives and come up with communications strategies addressing those client objectives within display advertising.
- Successfully closed large deals at enterprise levels with strategic planning, focus and drive.
- Strategic partner - great relationship builder that can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets.
- Planning accounts - helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan.
- Multi-disciplined marketer with knowledge across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits with opportunities for career growth
- Annual Leave