- Platform-based sales
- Understand consultative solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organisation that is a leader in data analytics, insights, and consulting. At the core of their work, our client's expertise in data is used to do market research and understand consumers in various industries. They also utilise advanced solutions to provide data driven insights to support clients' needs.
- Dedicated to driving sales with the market place platform, across all solutions.
- Significantly grow the business by building long-term strategic relationships with existing and new customers.
- Collaborative seller, working closely with the Business Development teams, Domain Leads, Client Leads, Regional Leads, Practice areas, etc.
- Create and execute against a business plan targeting clients.
- Be on the lookout for new business opportunities through an established network, analysis of data, and existing knowledge of the market research landscape.
- Lead client conversations and platform demonstrations on the transformative potential of the marketplace platform
- Be accountable for revenue goals, managing the resources responsible for the business development process, from prospecting to qualification to closing, to generate new and existing sales revenue.
- Drive and employ a self-serve, platform based selling strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-7 years of commercial experience, focusing on business growth, and building rapport to influence senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships; influence and inspire others; strategic thinking; effective presentation skills and organisational agility.
- Capacity to collaborate effectively with dispersed and multi-party teams & working within a matrix structure to harness capabilities of the team and craft a winning proposal/solution
- Proven ability to identify, build and secure strategic and profitable business relationships.
- Proficiency selling technology, market research solutions, or marketing technology across various client verticals.
- Strategic thinker who systematically solves problems and hypothesises possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs. Brainstorm with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Ability to identify the right customer stakeholders and builds rapport/establishes credibility to build consensus for deals.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits with opportunities for career growth
- Annual Leave