Senior Business Control Manager (Manufacturing, Bangna)
International working environment
Business Partner with Plant Director
About Our Client
The leading brand of its business, truly international and well-established in Thailand.
- Plan, monitor, and manage costing activities (CAPEX, OPEX, material cost, people costs), analyze and report plant-level financial performance for the production site.
- Conduct detailed costing analysis for CAPEX, OPEX, and overhead cost for the business.
- Drive strategic decisions for finance function and line up resources to deliver key functional objectives in alignment with company's strategic goals and global finance strategic goals.
- Oversee and deliver all financial procedures, processes, controls, and insights to support the improvement of manufacturing functionality.
- Monitor performance and drive improvement of the financial health with ability to deliver highest standards of products on time to its customers.
- Openly engage stakeholders for critical activities. Take accountability and ensure effective collaboration with all shared services functions.
- Develop strong internal leadership pipeline with focus on developing local talent.
- Responsible for financial controlling and reporting, planning and analysis of COGS, production and production support CAPEX.
- Responsible for management reporting on the areas of responsibility targets and analysis of productivity KPIs
- Support input for standard cost concept, controlling operational BOM and route with costing impact, strategic business decisions and investments, control points in operations
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in business administration, financial and management accounting.
- 5+ years of experience in Business/Plant Controlling or Costing areas at management level.
- Good communication skills and able to translate data into business information, advance analytical and presentation skills.
- Familiar with ERP.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and benefits depends on the candidate experience.