Senior Brand Manager - Food & Beverage
Market leading consumer food brand
Exciting career development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is making significant marketing investment and you will be involved in new product launch, identifying new marketing channels (both offline and online), as the business continues to increase their market share across health focused food substitutes within Thailand and South East Asia.
- 5-8 years' experience in top-tier FMCG company
- Foods experience industry beneficial, but not mandatory. Having experience in naturals benefit space is highly regarded
- Skilled in mining consumer insights and translating this into breakthrough ideas to fuel the brand in partnership with agency
- Digitally savvy with proven results in digital advertising, SEO/ SEM, precision marketing, influencers, and ecommerce.
- Able to independently lead annual marketing plans, monthly media planning and execution, in-store assets and big & popular activations
- Skilled in innovation master planning, leading NPD projects from conceptualization to launch, and post-launch tracking
- Team leadership of 1 direct report (1 Assistant Brand Manager)
- Exposure and understanding of commercial aspects (Building Blocks, P&L, Pricing, Strategic Revenue Management, Customer sell-in) and proactive partnership with Sales to build the regional business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of Brand Marketing / Brand Communications experience
- Experience working with business intelligence tools, analytic, application development, and databases.
- Experience managing, developing and analysing creative campaigns
- Good understanding in digital marketing concept, keen on social media, and passionate about technology and innovation
- Experience in digital media such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Hands on, fast paced, able to deal with ambiguity and changing business environment.
- Fluent in English (needs to be comfortable engaging and influencing leadership team in Singapore and London/US) and Thai languages.
What's on Offer
Attractive career development opportunity, working location, employee benefits.