- Participating system implementation project
- Asst Manager to lead IPO project
About Our Client
Our client is a group of companies consist of manufacturing, trading, and services business operating in Thailand, US, and Taiwan. They are running IPO project and have a plan to submit filing within 2 years.
- Ensure all accounting matters related to AR, AP, FA, Tax and GL are managed timely and accurately for month end closing and reporting.
- Prepare monthly management accounting reporting.
- Assist in sales and costing analysis review including budgeting process.
- Assist in projects on process improvements and business control.
- Coordinate with internal and external service providers (accounting, tax and audit).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in accounting major only.
- Background in Big4 audit firm is preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent, willing to work in a fast-paced environment and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, reporting writing and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft application (Excel functions like Pivot Table, VlookUp, Word & Powerpoint).
What's on Offer
- Health Insurance OPD/IPD
- Provident fund 3%
- 10 days of annual leave
- Fixed bonus