- Dynamic working environment
- Project base job
About Our Client
Our client is a a leading engineering, procurement and construction company specializing in the bulk storage terminal projects for the petrochemical and oil & gas industries in both the local and regional markets.
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting & financial functions.
- Review financial closing activities and reporting.
- Supervise and guiding accounting team on operational financial matters including cash flow management.
- Familiar with project accounting will be an added advantage.
- Prepare/Review timely financial management reporting and analysis.
- Review of audit schedules and liaison with external auditors.
- Preparation of annual budgets, planning & rolling forecast.
- Liaise with bankers, tax agent, auditors and corporate secretary.
- Support Finance Manager on ad hoc tasks/projects including corporate activities and actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated bachelor's degree of Finance and Accounting.
- 3 years of experience in Construction services or Manufacturing industry is preferable.
- Fluent in Thai and English, both speaking and writing.
- Audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Excellent and competitive package (including fringe benefits), depending on experience.
- An opportunity to work with a High reputable listed real estate company.