Sales&Marketing Engineer-Well known petrochemical organisation
Work with leading petrochemical company
Deal with numerous customers across all sectors
About Our Client
The company is the Thai chemical distributor of industrial chemicals includes Caprolactam, Nylon, Ammonium Sulphate and engineering plastics. Their business has been operated since 1990 to serve their customers with high quality and specialty products throughout the world. The organisation has a strong capacity to maintain the leadership status in engineering plastics in the region. The firm is offering a great opportunity to their employees, you will have a chance working closely with all levels of all stakeholders. Also, an opportunity to grow on career and great experiences.
- Apply technical knowledge to provide a detail to the customer.
- Support and recommend on the problem-solution requires.
- Suggest the company's product with technical knowledge and product detail
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers.
- Responsible for the own daily work, job delivery, services and any related business requirement.
- Seek for new business opportunity, keep sales target and forecast up-to-date, and analyst the market trend.
- Achieves sales target through coordination with management in development of selling strategy and tactics.
- Have a good level of sales skill to serve large companies with full potential.
- Work under pressure and handle customer inquiries.
- Handle international customers (Asia), penetrate new market in other countries and can travel internationally.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (Chemistry, Polymer) or Chemical Engineering.
- Sales driven and results oriented
- More than 3 years of sales, marketing, technical service, QC or Engineer.
- Chemical and Polymer background will be advantage
- Build a great connection with internal and external departments.
- Ability to multi-task, working dependently, prioritize and a strong willingness to learn.
- Motivate, confident, and energetic.
- Fluent in Thai and English. Mandarin speaking (beginner) is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Additional allowances
- Career opportunity
- Well known organisation