Sales Support Executive - Industrial Motors
Global leader in Industrial Motors
Be a part of founding team in Thailand
About Our Client
Our client are world leader in electric engineering, automation and power technology. The products include electric motors, transformers, and generators. The client has subsidiaries in 29 countries, including manufacturing plants in 12 countries. The products are exported to over 100 countries over five continents. They have a strong track record of successfully launching branches in Asia and are looking to expand their businesses to the growing market in Thailand.
- Monitor and assess market and sales data and provides information helping sales and marketing executives formulate strategies.
- Check and assess all information concerning markets and customers, to ensure that the company keeps competitive edge over competitors.
- Check and assess sales volumes and potential contribution provided by company brands in all market sectors and in the network, to ensure development of proper marketing strategies.
- Develop and keep close working relationships with sales and marketing engineers, ensuring maintenance of market share and allowing the company to seize all opportunities as they arise.
- Take part in the development of customised promotional initiatives able to provide set margins while strengthening company brand and image among customers.
- Responsible for developing technical offers and presentation materials to customers.
- Check projects, budgets, and forecasts related to forthcoming promotions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years' sales support experience within engineering or related industries
- Competent Microsoft Office User
- Problem-solving, project planning and analysis, multi-tasking, self-confidence, communication
- Thai nationals with fluent spoken and written English skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Global organisation