- Knowledgeable of chemical cleaning products
- Explore your talent in SEA
About Our Client
The client is the global leader in hygiene and energy technologies, provides both products and solution that protect our water, food, abundant energy and environments in healthy ways. They serve and deliver comprehensive programs to various market sector such as food and beverage, healthcare, industrial and hospitality in more than 170 countries around the world.
- Ensure key contacts are maintained through regular meetings and training.
- Grow sales in existing accounts through product penetration and maximize current products and program.
- Preparation of extensive documentation for presentation of Quarterly and Annual Business reviews to Regional Director, Global Account Managers in US office and Corporate Account teams within Asia Pacific .
- Develop and Review Sales Reporting and Usage Reports.
- Collect data for usage reports and analysis of same.
- New Business Development in South East Asia
- Set up meetings and cold call potential accounts
- Direct contact and discussions with potential accounts
- Develop Cleaning and Sanitation Programs for new accounts
- Oversee trials and provide training requirements
- Roll out of new accounts as required
- Develop logistics for setting up distribution and warehousing for new accounts
- Identify and rectify problems regarding distribution and warehousing for existing accounts
- Report Monthly on sales opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Importing and exporting duties to ensure guaranteed supply agreements are met
- Oversee and maintain stock holdings to all accounts to ensure they are maintained at appropriate levels to prevent stock outs.
- Maintain DC contacts with all key accounts
- Assist in developing pricing strategy and price lists
- Follow up outstanding debtors that fall outside acceptable guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master's degree in chemistry, chemical engineer or related field
- At least 8 years of overall business experience
- Experience in B2B selling to enterprise size clients, primarily in the QSR business
- Working in the SEA market understanding the competitive landscape would be the plus
- Excellent in English communication
- Strong Planning and Organization Skills
- Self-discipline, able to work under pressure, and be flexibility to work
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Able to travel upcountry and aboard
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Other allowances and benefits
- Great career opportunity