- Reputable Medical Devices Firm
- Global environment
About Our Client
Our client is global medical devices firm
- Prepare Sales budgets, reports and forecasts, in line with Asia Pacific directives.
- Implement & monitor strategic plan.
- Anticipate changes in the workplace so that new approaches may be developed and customer needs may be addressed
- Prepare and lead bi-annual sales review
- Co-ordinate and direct Sales team to achieve annual sales budget.
- Review of Sales team' performance objectives, account management and overall performance. Provide Sales team with feedback on ways to improve results [e.g. training, shift in customer focus].
- Address personnel and performance issues in a pro-active manner [e.g. performance improvement plans for individuals who are not achieving results].
- Develop training and coach new sales team member to achieve maximum performance within a short time-frame. Solicit assistance from local marketing and Regional Marketing on product knowledge as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as Sales Manager in medical devices/pharmaceutical at least 5 years
- Solid knowledge in Orthopedic product
- People management experience
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package