Sales Manager - Lubricants
Key Account Management
Specialize in heavy Industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of premium Industrial grade lubricants. Our product offerings ranges from raw material industries (Mining industry, Cement plants, Fertilizer industry, Power stations (coal), Steel, Aluminum, Chemical, Environment, etc.) automotive grades, Industrial grades, Based greases, transmission oils, marine oils, Aviation oils. These are known for their cutting edge technology, reliability and competitive prices.
- Responsible to meet sales targets for Industrial business unit.
- Understands company profitability and manages portfolio toward maximizing returns.
- Implements sales processes adopted by company.
- Generates lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads and maximise sales to those targets.
- Implements marketing strategies developed by company. Provides feedback on market trends and industry conditions.
- Lead seminar, tech-show or exhibition in term of promote Lubricants products
- Manages customer relations. Gains comprehensive understanding of customer's business. Becomes an advocate for the customer while balancing needs of the company.
- Provides solutions to customer. Recognised by customer as a valuable resource.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries, billing, and collections
- Performs necessary administrative work, including documenting & sharing of critical customer information thru internal team and other acceptable means. Responds to internal requests for information.
- Manages budget and expense account within company guidelines.
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, preferred MBA would be plus
- Sales experience in Heavy Industry and machine
- Experience in key account management and new business prove track record
- Possesses competencies in Teamwork, Result-oriented, Customer Focus & Strategic Planning
- Good command & communication skills of English
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity