- Experience in industrial commodity
- Japanese speaker
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company who based in different countries around the region. The firm provides products especially commodity products and sell through various customers in industrial sector. This company has a strong capitalise and invest in new innovation and supports employees to grow in their career.
- Empathize dynamics of the market and to be able to make and arrange strategic plan.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions.
- Practice the company business system tools such as Visual Management, Policy Deployment, Problem Solving Process through the team
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision.
- Coach the Sales Manager to develop their value as Sales Leaders
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue, and actual process to goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sales from industrial commodity background.
- Degree is required with preference given to a major in technical; an MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai, Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity