Sales Manager - Global Logistics Automation
Global leader in Logistics Automation
Experienced with Long Sales Cycle
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised brand specialising in automation solutions for warehouses, hospitals, and distribution centres. The client has over 2,500 employees in over 20 countries.
* Pro-actively develop new business opportunities with both existing and potential customers by marketing, promoting and securing new order intake.
* Develops, maintains and improves business relations with the customers.
* Seeks new target customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plans to approach and secure new business for the company.
* Involve in the go to market strategies which are in line with the organisation's sales objectives.
* Negotiate scale of possible sales opportunities with clients that will maximise the organisation's business interests.
* Conduct presentations to potential clients and be able to promote the strength of the services and applications and how they meet their requirements.
* Responsible for the complete sales cycle until closing the sales.
The Successful Applicant
* University degree preferred (Mechanical Engineering, IT, Software Engineering or any other relevant field)
* At least 5 years of integrated systems/ solutions/ technical or project for Food & Beverage, E-commerce, pharmacy and related industries sales experience with proven sales track record.
* Experience in solution sales and complex engineering product sales
* Must have experience in dealing with direct end customers
* 3-5 years' experience in doing cold call with customers
* Fluently Bilingual in English
* Strong business acumen and analytical. Able to conceptualise solutions and articulate concept and proposed solutions to customers.
* Able to work independently with strong commercial, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
* Ability to be fully conversant with the technologies in the industry.
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Self-driven, detail-oriented, trust-worthy, and professional business etiquette and decision making
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Global organisation