Sales Manager - Automotive Supplier - Japanese Speaker
Japanese fluent speaker required
Japanese nationals living in Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier automotive supplier which is considered as one of the globes leading players in passenger cars, truck and high performance car components manufacturers. The company considers its quality, innovation, and continuous improvement is its core pillars in its continued success. With more than 30 years of industry experience, they offer a wide range of components for the engine. They specialise in 5 different division: Pneumatic, Electrical, Fluid Power, Devices and Special Composites. Their operation is based throughout Europe, Americas, and Asia with more than 1300 members working globally. As there is a decision to develop and grow the market in Thailand, this will be a great opportunity to join and work in this intercultural environment.
- Develop, manage, and plan a business development strategy for the growth of Thailand.
- Drive results to hit your monthly and quarterly sales target and continuously contribute towards the yearly sales target.
- Strong working with overseas management team based in China and Japan.
- Look for potential new business opportunities to grow your market with all the Major Automotive Manufacturers in Thailand.
- Maintain a build strong relationships with existing customers and grow these accounts.
- Understand the customer requirements from a Technical R&D perspective and solve their needs.
- Initiative, drive and entrepreneurial spirit with the company's values.
- Be able to travel domestically in Thailand.
The Successful Applicant
- Thai nationality who is fluent in Japanese.
- Japanese National who lives and works in Thailand
- Bachelor's degree in Business administrate or any related fields.
- More than 10 years of sales experience in the Automotive market. Experience in selling technical automotive parts into R&D will be a distinct advantage.
- Create and build a good connection with new customers, teammates, and suppliers.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Sales driven, results oriented, good presentation and communication style
- Fluent in Thai / Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Additional allowances
- Global organisation
- Intercultural environment