- Great experience in chemical industries
- Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a top multi-national's company in chemical for building and construction industries. The company are located in different countries around the globe. This company is expanding in Thailand and SEA with high capitalise support.
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects: maintaining relationships with customer.
- Provide a solution for customer's problems connecting the dot between customer's problem and polyurethanes.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be passionate in serving the best effort to customers.
- Provide details and accurate sales forecasts
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, B.SC Chemistry
- 3-5 years' experience in Sales or Technical service for chemical industries or related PU industries
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Disciplined and analytical.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity