Sales Executive (Fashion Luxury products)
Market leading in the market
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known global premium luxury products.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships.
- Manage account service through quality checks and other followups.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related fields.
At least 1-2 years experience in Sales Representative focus on Traditional Trade Channel
Good command of English both written and spoken.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary
- Generous Incentive