Sales Executive Director - Nutrition and Supplement manufacture
Worldwide nutrition and supplement firm
Exploring new challenge and opportunity
About Our Client
The client is one of a well-known American nutrition maker. They are producing high-quality products, innovative business opportunities, establishing a culture of generosity and service to others. They consider themselves as "the purest and most potent ingredients". It has been operating their business for more than 15 years in SEA market. The organisation is engaging their employees to have individual growth and great performance.
- Develops company's operating plans, objectives, policies, that could be applied in Thailand market and submits for approval.
- Ensures growth of the business are prepared and practiced. General plan should be approved by top management.
- Analyses operating results of the subsidiary relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate steps are taken.
- Reviews and approves the appointment, employment, or any related to the business issues.
- Represents the subsidiary as appropriate in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, competitors, government agencies, professional societies and similar groups.
- Establishes and maintains satisfactory with the existing as well as new potential clients.
- Maintains appropriate communications within and between various functional areas with the subsidiary.
- Assembling a strong management team to effectively carry out the activities.
- Performing such other duties and responsibilities as agreed upon by both parties from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master's degree in General Management, Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
- More than 8 years' experience as sales manager, business development manager or BU head with more than 10 people as subordinates would be a plus
- Specialist in consumer goods such as nutrition and supplement with people management skill is preferred
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, influence others, build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally
- Good analytical, strategic thinking, outstanding sales skill, and service minded
- Demonstrates ability to handle complexity
- Cross global boundaries and cross-cultural collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation abilities
- Good command of Thai & English in speaking, reading and writing
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity