- Great experience in hand tools / power tools
- Strong experience in channel management
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national's company who based in different countries around the globe. The firm provides professional tools for the transportation industry including the automotive, heavy duty, equipment, marine, aviation, and railroad industries. This company is a well-established in Thailand and supports employees to grow in their career.
- Manage sale pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Actively seek, identify and analyse market trend and business opportunities to improve sales potential.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue and actual process to goal.
- Work closely with Country sales manager to report and develop the results.
- Support to distributor expand their business
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sales from tooling background.
- Understand the principles and best practices in Channel Sales
- Strong experience in Automotive, Aviation and Manufacturing industry
- Self-motivation, target orientation, strategic thinking
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all level.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity