Sales Engineer - Lighting Products Company
Knowledge of lighting products
Project sales to government
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in sales and production of automotive lamps (assemblies Led, discharge lamps, incandescent lamps) and ultraviolet radiation emitters.
* Be responsible for sales achievement of project sales channel (Lighting & Equipment accessories, etc.)
* Responsible, develop and execute of Project Sales channel to government clients to meet the company objectives by defining strategies & products management.
* Create strategy and the tactics to sell products & budget management.
* Analysis of sales trends and others by using innovative strategies to achieve sales target & raise product awareness.
* Monitor and evaluate consumer's needs on Lighting & Equipment accessories.
* Support to the Lighting products development that compliance Implements within assigned product category including launching of new products.
* Support and work closely with other functions to ensure that support the company's overall strategy, goal and deliver winning products as well as work with various departments throughout the business involved.
* Provide reports and concerned matters to superior and concerned parties.
* Supervise and coach team members and manage the overall performance
* Perform other related duties as per superior's assignments.
* Sales performance is measured in terms of bid activity, closed sales, profitability and teamwork
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields.
* At least 2 years of experience for lighting product sales
* Have experience in project sales with government customers an advantage.
* Strong inter-personal and relationship building skill and negotiation skill.
* Good command in English with effective communication, selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Computer literacy in Ms Office.
What's on Offer
* Base salary
* Global organisation