Sales Engineer - Global Printing Company
Sales Engineer experience
Knowledge of inkjet printing technology
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of information and imaging, computer printers, and related equipment. They have over 60,000 employees worldwide.
- Sales and Technical support specialize for Digital Textile Printing for customer.
- Provide end-to-end technical support primarily for ESP region customer base. This position requires travel around ESP region, in order to cover Technical phone support and Onsite technical support.
- Provide update to Regional Office to all reported machine issue.
- Advisor for any sales and technical knowledge including solution concerns.
- Regular visit customer for present product also on the Job training to get more knowledge support and get more experience sharing.
- Regular visit customer provides periodical maintenance to the machine and refresh training to user.
- Summary and continue monitoring any Sale leads, customer profile, database and market situation report
- Communicate and Attend sales / technical training for skill up sales / technical knowledge, update product information from Regional Office.
- Tradeshow support including printer set up and calibration, demonstration and tear down.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Textiles, Electronics, Computer Engineering or related field
- Technical Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience in digital, and electronic technology for printer machine
- At least 2 years of experience in field Sales Engineer, engineering positions in industrial Fabric, Textile, Garment
- Minimum two years' field engineering positions in industrial DTF, digital technical department (Reggiani, MS, Durst, Konica…etc).
- Knowledge of inkjet printing technology
- Knowledge in RIP software
- Knowledge in color theory and materials/ chemicals used in the printing industry
- Knowledge of textile process for textile digital machine and sublimation digital machine
- Self-motivating personality that can independently manage a large service territory (includes effective management of the company assets i.e. parts, tools, company information)
- Strong in communication skills, presentation skill, good personality and customer focused
- Fluent in Local Language and Good command of English
- Able to travel domestic and international
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Car allowance
- Global organisation