Sales Division Manager - Chemicals Business
Well-known company with strong brand name
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading business in chemical products that has a strong foundation with a various portfolio. The company has a great proven track record of achievements with their development of new technology and solutions for creation of great value added. The company offer clients technical service, sourcing and after sales service.
- Manage suppliers and product lines in order to achieve the business target (Sales and Gross Profit) of assigned focus industry
- Organise and utilise sales team for maximum contribution
- Control trade outstanding, overdue, inventory, divisional expenses and minimise Company's financial risk
- Cooperate with supervisor for achievement for target P&L
- Set up business target and plan
- Identify and develop new business with existing and new suppliers
- Contact and visit existing and potential suppliers
- Assist subordinates for supplier's coordination and correspondence
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Science or related field
- Minimum 10 years experience in sales and marketing management of the related industry
- High responsibility and result-oriented
- People management with a clear sense of direction
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Company Car
- Great career opportunity