- Established global business - start up Thailand
- Sell to - Banks & Financial Instituations
About Our Client
Our client was founded in 2015 and is a new Tech start up from Asia who built software focused on smart robot platform with global influence in the era of human-robot collaboration. Their core technologies include deep learning, reinforcement learning, robotic process automation (RPA), natural language processing (NLP), personalised recommendations, and multi-turn multi-modal interactions. They focus on the vertical industries including Banking and Finance, Government, Enterprise, Education, Health care, Logistics etc.They recently raised $42M in Series C funding and continue to grow and expand across the Asia region.
- Lead a business portfolio within assigned vertical/territory developing net new business
- Identify new opportunities within large clients; engage meaningfully with C level and Executive decision makers at the enterprise levels.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome
- Forecast and manage sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Develop strategic partners and alliance to support growth, conduct joint account planning, demand generation activities and support the sales process.
- Develop network of strong relationships with key industry influencers, customers and partners thereby enhancing industry mindshare; maintain a high-level understanding of the industry and trends affecting or influencing the marketplace
- Create account plan to ensure alignment to the target customer and strategizing win large multiyear deals.
- Working with Marketing team to drive pipeline generation initiatives and create brand awareness in the country.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree / MBA, 10 years and above of Sales and Account Management experience with high-growth tech start-ups or large software vendor or Consulting Firms
- The ideal candidate is expected to have 10 years and above of software or software solution sales experience in handling large clients.
- Account relationship and senior executive coverage with large enterprises, Banking, Telecommunication, Conglomerates, Manufacturing
- In-depth understanding of the Automation/Digital transformation market.
- Successful track record of consultative strategic sales with C-level prospects, strong background in large account planning and expansion.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance measured against revenue, customer satisfaction, and organizational health metrics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, ability to scale across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information and exercise exceptional judgement.
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude and the ability to establish trust and credibility with prospects and customers.
- Ability to lead, collaborate and influence geographically dispersed team.
What's on Offer
Competitive Package with strong bonus potential.
Work for one of the globes leading start ups.