- Sell the most advanced MarTech solutions to clients
- Individual contributor position - sell to Brands / Agencies / Publishers
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in outcome-based marketing. They enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through a Cloud platform, the marketing platform is for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, that helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. They are powered by the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people. Their award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, they a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
- Interfaces with client at all levels within existing and prospective account(s) Consults with customers to fully understand their needs
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities within target accounts. Leverages a client-diagnostic sales strategy and consultative approach to uncover client specific issues and/or opportunities
- Identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position the full range of capabilities & solutions to customers
- Collaborates with executive team and subject matter experts to jointly present proposals
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive new and existing customer growth
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of relevant experience within a Relationship/Direct Marketing setting.
- BA/BS or higher degree preferred
- A solid understanding of Marketing Technology and marketing programs is essential.
- 2+ years of industry expertise/knowledge
- Strong consultative selling focus, with a track record of developing opportunities and closing business
- Strong business, communication and presentation skills
- Organized with the ability to manage & track multiple priorities. Project / customer relationship management a strength
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of new business and the expansion of current business in achieving and exceeding annual quota and business objectives.
- Drive to deliver value to clients and to help shape and build a fast-paced, growing organization
What's on Offer