Sales Consultant in Technology and Digital for Michael Page
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
Michael Page has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since April 2001 and is ranked "Top Employer" for two years in a row now.
With over 7,500 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
It's not just about what we do - it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
We are based in Thailand on the 41st Floor of Bhiraj Tower @ Emquartier.
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Educated to at least degree level
First class interpersonal skills
Ideally with an international experience (working / studying overseas)
Most of the Consultants we hire at Michael Page comes from a commercial, finance background or from industry.
You DO NOT need recruitment experience to apply for this position
What's on Offer
Clear career path
Training and development ( in Thailand and abroad)
Healthy work place environment
Attractive salary package
Bonus scheme - potential to earn between 6 and 12 months bonus
20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days at manager level
Provident fund 5%
Full package of insurance (health, dental and optical)