- Well-established IT consulting company
- Attractive salary and benefit
About Our Client
Our client is the well-established IT consulting company with fast-paced environment supporting diverse business unit.
- Develop, deploy, maintain and support processes, implement change and optimize automations using the appropriate tools (UiPath) as part of a structured change control process
- Resolve issues in day to day running of automated processes and provide solutions
- Create technical development and release documents to complement the design and requirement documents provided by the Analysis team
- Complete Full Unit testing as well as troubleshooting UAT / volume testing
- Lead and coordinate code reviews to ensure necessary standards have been adhered
- Provide mentorship to junior developers on UiPath and best practices
The Successful Applicant
- 1-year UiPath experience or RPA equivalent tools
- RPA Developer Foundation & UiPath Advanced Certification
- Experience with coding languages such as C# / VB, VBA, HTML, SQL and business process modelling notation review (BPMN)
- Experience leading and facilitating workshops
What's on Offer
- Very attractive package and benefits.
- Working in opened culture, work flexibility and international environment.