Retail Manager - Luxury Fashion
*A leadership position in a world-class brand
*Exciting opportunity with a Luxury Fashion
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading high-end luxury fashion. With 15 years to build the strong brands, they are looking for an experienced Retail Manager in luxury or premium fashion to come on board as part of the pioneer team.
- Identify opportunities to build and maintain relationships within local communities
- Motivate and coach both individual and team performance to ensure internal growth of staff
- Manage all staff and operation to deliver excellent customer service in accordance to brand guidelines
- Develop and implement sales strategies and incentives to drive brand growth
- Review weekly sales, consultant and product performance data and take the action to improve sales performance
- Oversee all merchandising and visual merchandising functions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing or a related science fields.
- At least 5 years of Store/Retail Operations experience
- At least 2 years of store management experience in luxury retail industry.
- Strong in store operations, sales & service, people management and training experience
- Excellent communication, people management and relationship management skills
What's on Offer
- Great career opportunity with attractive benefits and package
- Globally renowned organisation