Regional Sales Manager (SEA) - Landscaping industry
Regional - SEA travelling
About Our Client
Our client is an international leading firm that bring together service and technology and provide total solution for customers across the region and globe. The company has drawn the regional network and brought global brands to key markets. This firm is a highly-capitalized business which has accessible cash flow to support acquisition activity.
- Direct team of sales and technical with responsibility to expand the business.
- Practice the company business system tools such as Visual Management, Policy Deployment, Problem Solving Process through the team
- Empathize dynamics of the market and to be able to make and arrange strategic plan.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision.
- Coach the sales and technical team to develop their value as a Leaders.
- Be able to increase talent and provide a team growth direction and mentor to develop within the organization.
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue and actual process to goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sales and Strategic Marketing from any industry, prefer Agriculture or Horticulture industry.
- Degree is required with preference given to a major in technical; an MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity