Regional Quality & Operational Excellence Engineer (Bangkok)
One of the top tier 1 automotive suppliers
World class manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer and supplying to major OEM in the market.
- Follow up Quality and Lean manufacturing activities (Operational excellence) initiated strategy on a plant level and Regional level.
- Hands on support at the plant in the analysis and correct execution of projects from time to time.
- Coaching and training of new procedure, methods and follow up to ensure correct implementation at each plant.
- Analysis of the operation and Quality plant data to Identify trends that will affect the operation and financial performance.
- Summarizing and reporting at different levels of the organisation.
- Creation of proposed action to improve the performance.
- Support plant level in the supplier development.
- Conducting supplirt site audit follow up of open items with the plant.
- Quality system assessment of the plant e.g. IATF 16949, ISO 14001, M2S assessment.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- At least 7-10 years experience in quality functions and Lean manufacturing (at least green belt)
- International experiences is mandatory
- Background in automotive (preferred casting or machinig plant)
- Experience in project management
- Ability to identify problems and provide technical consultation
- Outstanding communication and influencing capabilities, ability to communicate a compelling vision and drive results.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package depending on experience
- Great career path