Regional Packaging Design Manager - FMCG
Leading personal care and F&B manufacturer
Global business, dynamic, multicultural
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest personal care and F&B manufacturers, with a presence across all continents and a workforce of over 150,000 employees. With a continually expanding portfolio of products across a variety of categories, there is a need for the business to invest significantly on investing on innovative solutions where packaging is concerned.
- Work effectively with a cross-functional teams externally and internally (Marketing, Sales, Global Manufacturing & Supply, Co-Packers) on the execution of the category strategy to support innovation, cost saving, compliance and business continuity projects
- Ensure packaging knowledge and expertise on material science and packaging technologies are transferred within the Group.
- Support the development and implementation of global packaging programs across the technical community.
- Partner with suppliers & associates to develop best in class innovation for the category.
- Ensure compliance in all functional activities and support quality/compliance activities as deviations and change management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering or Science (Packaging Technology)
- At least 6-10 years of experiences in developing both rigid and flexible packaging
- Candidates with prior experience working with FMCG, F&B and/or packaging companies will have an added advantage
- Strong understanding of packaging forming technology - thermoforming, injection moulding, extrusion blow moulding etc.
- Familiarity with PKG interface (cap/bottle) with filling lines and end-of-line packing
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai is mandatory
- Ability to effectively work in a multicultural, matrix organisation
- Good understanding of ERP functionalities
What's on Offer
- Market leading remuneration package and fringe benefits
- Significant training and career development opportunities