- Strong experience with personal care industrial product
- Knowledgeable of industrial marketing activities
About Our Client
The client is a vital part of solving the world's most challenging problems, creating a better, more capable future for all. The business has been operating for more than 200 years, having a world class chemical raw product. They are supplied to many industries ranging from personal care, paints, plastics, etc.
- Consumer and personal care chemicals market intelligence gathering for APS (i.e. market development, trends, customers and competitors' activities monitoring)
- Formulate marketing concepts that can set trends for South Asia PC market.
- Support commercial team in promoting system solutions and sustainable portfolio.
- Provide marketing documentation in local context to supports commercial activities Creation of marketing material, trade show planning and general marketing/communication activities via various channels.
- Support Business Director in strategic product positioning and his overall responsibility for further development of sustainable business growth.
- Coordinate with global segment marketing managers to develop and implement marketing strategies in APS.
- Responsible for monthly consolidated market reports, market gap analysis presentation slides for regular sales meeting and business updates.
- Work closely with Business Managers on account development plan and marketing topics.
- Participate/Lead projects (marketing & sales, digitalization, and growth initiatives etc.) in the region to boost business performance as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in science / communication / Social Media subject
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of marketing for consumer products or personal care ingredients and having worked in foreign companies' environment
- Strong ability to comprehend and conceptualise oversea trends, such as in Europe and US, and bring the relevant market information for implementation in marketing strategy
- Good analytical skill in deciphering personal care ingredients positioning from competitors and the ability to story tell company products in a complicated market environment.
- Have done technical and business development roles previously would be preferred.
- Strong communication skills in a diverse, international and intercultural environment.
- Excellent team player, engaging and amiable personality. Incumbent should have a high degree of motivation, initiative and drive
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Other allowances and benefits
- Great career opportunity