Regional Finance Director - Tech Company
Fast Growing Tech Company in Southeast Asia
Being a part of Top Management Team
About Our Client
My client is one of a kind in its industry with unique business model of digitalising a value chain and bringing values to ecommerce ecosystem. Almost 10 years in the business, the company has gone from strength to strength in terms of revenue, headcounts and profit.
- Reporting into CFO and business partnering with the leadership team
- Responsible for group financial reporting which includes monthly closing of the books, preparation and on-time submission of a monthly Management Report, maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, as well as any other ad-hoc financial analysis required by senior management or the Company BOD.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.
- To develop and implement the accounting policies of the group to ensure accurate reporting.
- To control, monitor, maintain and creation of GL accounts/cost elements in the Group chart of accounts, profit and cost center structures.
- Help develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personal and financial information is secure among the group.
- Ensure compliance of accounting, taxation and risk management procedures with the latest public standards as well as proper internal control systems.
- Plan and coordinate for the annual statutory audit at Group and subsidiary level.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Assists the CFO and regional leadership teams as needed in annual budget preparations, monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- A seasoned professional who is well able to lead teams, delegate effectively, manage people, use strong commercial judgment and drive operational excellence in a large organization.
- Well able to set detailed internal protocols with the operations team and enforce adherence internally in a diligent, yet pragmatic manner.
- ACCA/CPA or equivalent is mandatory.
- A bare minimum of 10+ years of experience in running an accounting/finance department, including overseeing consolidated annual accounts and monthly management accounts as well as statutory reporting.
- Past professional accounting experience in a Big Four accounting firm is a big plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance, full sets of accounting, budgeting/forecasting, cash flow planning and tax matters.
- Ability to analyze financial data & prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Prior experience in preparing financial forecasts and consolidated accounts from multiple countries.
- Experience in working capital (inventory and accounts receivable) planning and cash flow planning.
- Highly proficient in excel and other MS applications
- Knowledge of NetSuite software applications a plus, as well as other major ERP systems and modules.
- Experience in ERP module upgrade and implementation a plus, albeit leading ERP systems integration is NOT required
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, and multi-culturally aware
What's on Offer
- Meaningful US$ six figure base salary.
- Variable annual bonus plus meaningful participation in the Company executive employee share ownership scheme.
- Other benefits as standard.