Regional Finance Director for a Tech Company - 250K/300K
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, digital market place operating in more than 70 countries.
- Provide leadership and financial expertise as a key member leadership team to address and seek opportunities for continuing growth and margin expansion.
- Provide functional leadership to APAC finance organization. Build functional capability and excellence by creating a focused, team-oriented and effective group that adds value as business partners to the company. Participate actively in developing and integrating the strategic aims of the organization.
- Monitor cash management and credit management
- Lead and manage the budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and financial planning process
- Perform a financial analysis and insight to support decision making
- Develop and coach the team
The Successful Applicant
- Master's in finance or Accounting
- 10-15 years working experience in Finance & Accounting
- CPA Certified is a plus
- Understand the culture dynamics for above mentioned countries and be skillful to work with cross-culture teams.
- Strong business acumen and proven track record to partner with business leaders to capture the growth potential and grow the business substantially.
- Fluent in Thai and English is a must
What's on Offer