About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading business services company. With headquartered in Europe and over 10,000 employees and several offices around major cities, our client continues to grow steadily and strongly with the highest number in revenue leading the industry.
Successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop strong and positive relationships with key stakeholders, hiring managers and HR business partners
- Provide proactive consultative advice on current trends in recruitment and relevant market developments to all key stakeholders
- Provide consultative direction on sourcing strategies and develop sourcing strategy through employee referrals, target companies, networks, associations, and third party resources
- Provide constructive guidance on process improvement and effective staffing/hiring techniques to hiring managers and HR contacts and advise key stakeholders of recruitment issues and process improvement recommendations
- Accountable for the full cycle recruitment process for senior level recruitment
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team; monitor workload allocation and provide advice and guidance on the development and management of search strategies
- Manage day-to-day Operations and Account delivery
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid recruitment management experience in and In - house or Agency business role
- Strategic thinker and strong communicator with excellent client engagement and relationship management skills
- Strong leadership, influencing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good computer and software knowledge
- Sound conversancy in Thai and English required
What's on Offer
A chance to be a part of a high-value organization and develop your career in HR practice.