Well-established HR Team
About Our Client
We are a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
The Group operates through 139 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for 40 years.
Successful candidate will be working as a part of a fast growing Bangkok office and working as a Recruitment consultant responsible for end-to-end recruitment.
- Sourcing and generating professional candidates across all industry through social media, job boards, networking, referrals and face-to-face interviews
- Analysing profiles and identifying suitable candidates for specific roles for multinational and domestic companies
- Developing new clients and strengthen existing relationship with clients
- Adhoc tasks
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree
- Permission to work in Thailand
- Business level English and Business level Thai
- Prior experience working in Recruitment agency is preferred
- Experience working under pressure and in tight dead line
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to explore your career in recruitment and a chance to be one of the starting members in a new dynamic Bangkok office.