Recruitment Consultant (Supply or Procurement)
Looking for supply chain or procurement experience
World's most professional recruitment consultancy
About Our Client
Michael Page is the world's most respected and professional recruitment consultancy. For more than 45 years our strategy for success has remained constant: organic growth centred around a team based culture, a meritocracy that champions profit share and promotion from within. Our strategy is focused on delivering the highest level of professional service to our clients and candidate alike, always with an eye for the long term. With a world renowned and fully integrated business, highly trained and motivated consultants, 170 offices in 35 countries, the future has never looked brighter. Maximise your potential with Michael Page Thailand.
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their discipline and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
At Michael Page you are given the opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level
- 1-2 year commercial experience become an Associate Consultant
- 3 years + commercial experience become a Consultant
- Looking for experience across a number of markets including supply chain and procurement.
- Looking for experience across Sales, Engineering, Supply Chain or Procurement.
- First class interpersonal skills
- Ideally with some international experience (working / studying / living overseas)
You DO NOT need recruitment experience to apply for this position just the initiative, drive and ambition to want it.
What's on Offer
- Excellent basic salaries
- Bonus scheme - potential to earn between 6 and 12 months bonus
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days at manager level
- Provident fund 5%
- Full package of insurance ( health, dental and optical)