Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare/ Medical Device
Fast track career progression
International career opportunities
About Our Client
Michael Page is the world leading firm originally from the UK. The firm operates internationally with major businesses in the Asia Pacific region extends across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Thailand.
Our expansion in the region has been achieved through organic growth and a policy of internal promotion ensuring our best talent is recognised and developed into leadership roles. The result of this strategy is a strong corporate culture with a consistent and proven approach to recruitment. It means we can offer the efficiency of a regional recruitment partnership with the guarantee of consistent service levels.
Our Thailand office continues to grow at record levels and as a result we are looking for entrepreneurial, fast pace and ambitious individuals who want to fast-track their career within a fun and highly rewarding environment.
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together. You will act as a specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and specialist market experience. You will provide career coaching to job seekers and assist them find their next career role whilst offering expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, industry trends and salary levels.
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
We expect the successful candidate to possess the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level as a minimum.
- Strong track record working in an MNC company, ideally within a commercial or sales capacity.
- International experience either in the form of overseas study or work experience.
- First class interpersonal skills and a passion for celebrating success.
- Ability to communicate in English both written and verbally.
- Thirst for learning and self-motivated and can demonstrate high levels of personal drive and resilience will be viewed favourably.
What's on Offer
As a Global MNC we offer our consultants:
- First class training & development throughout your career.
- Excellent basic salaries.
- Highly attractive bonus scheme with the potential to earn between 6 and 12 months bonus.
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days at manager level.
- Fast track promotion scheme based on individual performance.
- Management opportunities available for high performing leaders.
- Unique culture centred around celebrating success and having fun.
- Individual and team based incentives.
- Opportunities to move to other international locations including Australia, Singapore, UK, China & the US