- Business Development
- International environment
About Our Client
With 6,750 staff and 140 offices worldwide, Michael Page has a strong global presence, giving us a large reach and impressive resources.
- Work as a team to drive sales through both current and new clients.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Focus on core markets to become a specialist in the sector
- Identify and analyse growth markets to ensure you hit sales targets
- Provide advice to key stakeholders to deliver solutions for situations.
- Help clients to screen and select the best quality candidates.
The Successful Applicant
- Holds a Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant fields
- Strong English communication skills
- 2-10 years of experience within Recruitment or sales experience
- Strong track record of key account management and business development
- Consistent biller
- Can-do attitude with good attitude and self-motivation
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Global organisation