Real Estate Manager - Leading Retail Company
Newly created position
Real estate sourcing experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised brand name, within the footwear and fashion accessory market, actively increasing the number of store locations in Thailand over the next 1-2 years. With a presence in over 60 countries, you will be joining during a period of expansion.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan and analyse store contribution to increase market share of the retail footwear market.
- Develop new site, renovation, renewals and closures (where applicable) as part of the wider company plan.
- Establish a standard store profitability calculation for all new, relocated or remodelled stores.
- Evaluate turnover potential of new store traffic flow, competitor comparison, alongside other market research.
- Manage and negotiate lease agreements.
- Negotiate with store designers on furniture and fixture design, within target cost budgets.
- Maintain close contact with landlords, shopping complexes and real estate contacts.
- Submit tenancy agreements to Country Manager approval and negotiate best possible leases for new stores and renewals.
- Submit detailed business plan on estimated capital expenditure for proposed new stores, relocation of existing stores, remodelling of existing stores and closure (where applicable) of existing stores.
- To build and develop a team of real estate professionals.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Masters degree in relevant discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Work experience in real estate, site acquisition, store development, business development
- Fluent in Thai and English speaking, reading and writing.
- Ability to travel (car driving licence required).
- Outgoing and personable attitude, strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package, engaging working environment, good work/life balance.