R&D Project Engineer (Ladkrabang, Bangkok)
Global Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is multinational manufacturing company with its presence across SEA and Europe. The products are supplying many industrial sectors such as electronics, automotive, and building & construction.
They are looking for a talented Operations Manager to be a part of the team and to grow with them.
- Engaging with customers to obtain customer's requirements and drawings.
- Validate drawing, design specification, tooling, and jig & fixture.
- Working cross-functional with related internal and external parties to ensure mass production.
- Manage overall project to ensure its time line.
- Report progress, problems, and countermeasures to supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree of Engineering.
- GD&T Skills is mandatory
- Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Familiar with tooling & die (polymer or plastic or metal)
- Background in OEM Appliance is advantage.
- Good command in English and Thai.
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Competitive package