World class electronics manufacturing company
About Our Client
The client is one of global electronics fiber optics business and has become an international brand with a symbol of quality and trust. They sell their products in over 100 countries worldwide. Additionally, their products are made using high technology and specialises in many disciplines such as R&D, production, sales and services. As there is a growth in their business, the organization opens a great opportunity to join and work in this intercultural environment.
- Create Requests for Quotation to gather bids from multiple suppliers / subcontractors.
- Primary technical contact for New Product Introductions.
- Interacts with Manufacturing, Purchasing, Program Management, Manufacturing Engineering and
Electronic Component Suppliers.
- If not supplied by the Customer, determines raw material requirements.
- Identifies equipment, labor, raw material, purchased components, packaging and other requirements
needed to produce an accurate quoting package.
- Secures vendor pricing and/or applies standard cost factors (as applicable) to determine price of
manufacture and components.
- Applies profit mark-up and recommends final selling price to for customer quotes.
- Evaluate the cost of engineering and design changes that affect tooling and component cost.
- Work closely with buyers, engineering and suppliers to drive efficiency and cost savings.
- Review internal and customer supplied documentation for accuracy and completeness, considering
manufacturing processes and capabilities.
- Interface with external customers in order to obtain appropriate specifications, computer files and
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency or not related to
this classification on occasion
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 2 years' experience in a related field. A minimum of 1 year Electronics Manufacturing
experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with computer software programs (Microsoft products & SAP)
- Thorough understanding of the quoting process and setting financial targets for Gross Profits.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi task, and prioritize tasks with strict deadline.
- Good customer service/communication skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of
- Able to communication in English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Additional allowances
- Global organisation
- Intercultural environment