Quality Manager - Global Chemical Manufacturer
World class manufacturing facility
High dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and established chemical manufacturer, which plays a significant role in the market. They have a wide range of products that are distributing world-wide. With a strong vision and high working dynamic, they are looking for a proactive and motivated person that will take the leadership and aggressively expand their market share in Thailand.
- Overall in-charge of the Quality Department and to ensure full compliance to product safety & quality, system and regulatory, EHS requirements.
- Monitoring quality-related factors of final release of finished goods in accordance with appropriate standard i.e. product specifications, GMP, local requirement/regulation governing the manufacture and testing of the product before releasing for distribution.
- Internal audit for raw materials purchase, unless otherwise approve by customers of raw materials and packaging component supplier and lab service contractors as appropriate and ensuring the approved/certified raw material, packaging material and lab service vendor list is current and accurate.
- Responsible for both internal and external complaints by leading a problem solving - methodology and preventive solutions.
- Approving all written documents which may impact product quality and safety and initiate periodic review of those documents.
- Ensure and/or approving quality records or changes i.e. quality plan, test methods, specifications, formulations etc. are applied, as appropriate, to the manufacturing operations and control functions.
- Ensure the effectiveness of quality management system, GMP, EHS and evaluating all deviations, out-of-specification (OOS) results and customer complaint and approval on changes impacting product quality & safety and ESH.
- Authority to audit training records, report any gaps to management and ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to address the shortfall. Ensure non-conformance found during audit are closed within stipulated time.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science or other relevant disciplines (Master's degree preferred)
- 7 years or above of experience in an operational quality role
- Experience within the speciality chemicals/petrochemical or plastic industry experience is highly desirable
- Prior regional and people management responsibilities is necessary
- Quality conscious
- Fluency in both Thai and English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders
- Good commercial acumen, analytically thinking and stakeholder management abilities
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience
- Conducive work environment that encourages growth, open communication and constant learning & development platforms