Project/Constructions manager - Building (1-year contract)
Global reputation company
Multinational company, dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global company of automotive. The candidate will be responsible for building construction, and manage expectation of stakeholders, consultants and vendors
- Responsible for managing all construction activities and supervising field personnel as required, agreed budget, schedule and construction sequence.
- Lead, and coordinate with stakeholders, consultants and vendors.
- Oversee the project progress from planning to hand-over and control and report the project cost.
- Develop strategy to provide the most effective delivery of projects.
- Develop cost estimates, time-lines and space requirements for projects in the strategic and initial phases.
- Working with central departments to implement group standards and best practices on projects for space allocation, quality, security, safety and environmental practices
- Experience of building constructions, specifications, and infrastructure projects.
- Develop and administer contracts for Architects, Engineers and other professional consultants.
- Develop and administer contracts for Contractors and Material Suppliers.
- Monitor and manage compliance with regulatory agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or any related
- 5 years' experience in Construction & Project management
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Strong negotiation and cost background for management of the construction change process.
- Intercultural skills and ability to work seamlessly with international service providers
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to join a reputable company