Lead distributor of commercial culinary equipment
Global work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading distributor of commercial culinary equipment and supplies, servicing an impressive list of international hotel brands, restaurants, fast food chains as well as other retail businesses.
- Control overall aspects of preparation work, equipment catalogue review, ordering, delivery, installation of equipment and site progress for the duration of the project.
- Conduct project site inspection on a weekly basis to ensure that subcontractors carry out their work in compliance with standard operating procedures and HSE guidelines.
- Attend all relevant site meetings and liaison with consultants, sub-contractors, interior designers and other key stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure all work progress are executed within budget and schedule.
- Carry out inspection of equipment delivered to project site.
- Identify potential risks, issues and work towards mitigating these.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned by the senior management team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonia Fernandez on +603 2302 4042.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in project management
- Ability to read and understand design drawings (AutoCAD / layout, shop drawings, M&E Drawings)
- Fluency in Thai and English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders (knowledge of Mandarin is highly desirable)
- Background in the commercial kitchen industry is an added advantage
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, ability to communicate a compelling vision for the supply management organisation, and ability to drive results while developing a strong team
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
- ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) software experience highly desirable
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience
- Enjoy the opportunity to lead an established team as part of the senior leadership